Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Its Valentine Day! :D

Hey Reader! 


HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO EVERYONE.. :D

Today Is Tuesday.. and Today Is valentine day! okay.. Valentine day is not for Couple only, Its for Everyone.. Even though , you're Single or what.. You still can Wish Happy Valentine Day To your Friend, Family Or Etc.. There's NO PROBLEM  If you wish Them HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!  Its Mean You Love Them! :) I know... Some Of you here Think That Valentine day is just for COUPLE! ... Hello... Its Not! Its for everyone! Btw.. I'm Single! haha But I still Wish Happy Valentine Day To my Friend doe! lol And I'm Jealous To Someone That can Go out Late night to celebrate Valentine Day! But Why you din't Bring Me? lol.. haha.. I know The reason! lol.. haha .. But Who Care's.. Single will Stay Single.. It wouldn't be double.. But One Day.. You'll Know Who's The right one can Celebrate Valentine Day With you! :D hehe I'm Waiting For Someone! ngee.. lol.. Kidding! Who Gonna love me? And The answer is No One.. I know! :3 haha.. Its okay la.. hurm..
Yes...6 tahun dah Single!  Best tak Hidup Single? Of Course Dude! I'm Loving It! lol.. But.. My heart Still Searching For The one.. :D I could Be you.. You .. You.. You.. :D hehe.. Its okay.. Thats Call Life..
hurm

What I did On Valentine Day? I'm Going Out With MAMA! :D hehe. Fun.. *terpaksa* lol ..  But its okay! :D hehe.. I wish One day! I can Celebrate Valentine With Him! I'll Wait For you! :) I will... :)
Okay Then.. I'll Post until Here.. :D BYE!

                                     
            HAPPY VALENTINE DAY HONEY! :D 
                                                                EVERYONE

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment