Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today My Life Begins.. ;3

Today My Life Begin.. ( a song by Bruno Mars. )

That song remind me about my life..
This year.2012. I just begin My life not as a student but as an adult that start a new life without teachers, school and etc.. 
Missing everyone ..
Well I miss You the most.. 
I Miss you you you.. ya you! lol..
If you read this, Ya that's you.. haha.. mok ko? lol
I miss My friend.. 
I miss my Best friend..
I miss my Teacher...
I miss Sri Maju..
I miss My Sifu of Physics..
I miss Everything.. lol.. 

Now I'm jobless.. lol..
Hey there, Can you accept me as your partime worker?
Please la.. 
We're waiting for Spm result..
So Please..
You know what? 
We not yet see's our result.. so you can't ask us for Fulltime worker.. 
I need Money..
Popular? Full
New II? Malas..
Imperial Palace? Full..
Grand Palace? later.. haha
what what what.. Trololo 

Seriously I'm bored.. :(
haha..
Want to upload picture...
my USB make's problem..
What Else..?
Want to dowload song?
owh damn much..
The computer make problem afterward.. ;(
parkson? mala jak muka aku g sia..
leju eyh.. haha
Boringgggggggggggg...




No comments:

Post a Comment