Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Friend Forever.. :D

FRIEND FOREVER....... ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


  • Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~Albert Camus  

  • Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. ~Muhammad Ali 


Time Flies Faster.. I wish I still in form 5.. :) but its okay.. Life need To go on! :) Okay.. as I say in my twitter.. That tonight, I'm gonna share about my friendship.. I mean, our friendship.. Lets Start.. :) Okay.. Its Begun with 4 friend that has been friend Since they were form 1.. but not that close.. but.. 2 of 4 ..are best friend since form 1.. its me and Jenny.. Jenny and I friend since we're form 1.. :) then when it comes to 2010.. They have passed there PMR and Have place in the same.. Start from that, They begun a new friendshiip .. and become Best Friend.. :) They smile , laugh and etc with each other.. :) 




Prech, Daph, Jen and Aefa.. 
 ( taken on 13 July 2010 )

THIS IS US! We fight, Laugh, cry and etc.. But we Still Be Friend Forever.. :) We do make each other mad or what ever but we still friend.. on that year.. they have been Best Friend Until Now.. :D That Girl Who name Phrech, her nick name is BEM BEM.. The Girl Who Hold the HP is me.. My nick Name is... Of course Daph.. popular nama ia.. haha XP. then Girl Who lean on my back  is Jenny and The one who sit In front of Jenny is Aefa.. :) I miss them.. :3 hehe.. time flies fast.. I wish I can Hang out with them like before.. I wish so... :( actually.. i will not share everything about us.. If you know us. Then you'll know.. but If you don't know us.. Just forget about it.. :) Peace No war..  and Now.. We just like sister..
Jenny is The older one, I'm second older , Phrech the third one and Aefa is the youngest one.. :) 


Btw.. you can't broke our Friendship.. otherwise.. Karma will beat you back.. yeah....I believe in Karma DOe...! XP haha.. I miss all of you.. :( Now, I have No Idea.. But I'll Try my best... :3 hehe.. okay la.. Time to share our Picture.. :D But wait.. actually, we Have And Extra Friend.. I wont Forget about you Adik (Nur Amirah Fazira )  and hawa.. :) Friend forever Yea.. Miss you all.. 


Here You go.. Adik, Fiza and Hawa.. :3 



I miss Three of You too.. Friend forever.. :D

MEMORY OF HIGH SCHOOL ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





Me, Phrech, Aefa, Jenny and Meera ( Adik ) .. 



LETS PLAY WITH THE RAIN! 

AEFA, JENNY, ABU AND ADIK ( MEERA)



ME And Phrech!



CHILLING TIME . HAHA
ADDMATH TIME..
THE TEACHER IS INSIDE THE CLASS.. WE PLAY WITH THE RAIN! HAHA 


SITI HAWA, JENNY, MEERA AND ME.!! :D
LOL


I WONDER WHAT MICHEAL USE TO SHAMPOO HIS HAIR.. HHAA
KIDDING.. XP..
SHE'S STARING AT SOMEONE.. BUT CAN'T REMEMBER WHO!


The class is Flooding! lol.. :D


ME AND PRECH. 
ITS ON MY 17TH BIRTHDAY! :D


Aefa and Cornillia.
on my 17th birthday!


Phrech and Aefa..
( outing with Lan.. Had our lunch at McD Boluevard.. ) 


ME AND AEFA..
( OUTING WITH LAN A.K.A OUR BEST FRIEND AZLAN )

THATS ALL..
I CAN'T UPLOAD ALL OF OUR PICTURE..
ITS PRIVATE.. :D


UNTIL HERE ONLY! :D BYE!




No comments:

Post a Comment