Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Its About Today! ;)

Hey Reader!

How are you? hope you're fine.. and I'm Fine Thank you!  Sorry If Blog this post at late night! Hurm.. What I did today is... Nothing? what? lol.. Okay.. Well..my mom is my NEW BEST FRIEND .. Since this HOLIDAY.. Well, She the only one that I can Fight with, Laugh, making Joke, She's become Bossy, I'm become Bossy And etc.. But sometime She's Annoying.. But I love her.. She is the best MOM ever.. :) I know everyone love their MOM! Even though I always make she mad.. But I know She love me.. She mad on me Because she love me doe! haha.. Okay.. Skip its.. Lets continued About today... Well, Like I said.. MOM is my BESTFRIEND.. So.. We spend time together To go to Parkson! :D We go there around 1030 hours... We use dad car.. NISSAN NAVARA... So, mom said to me.. Daph, Today we gonna exercise...I don't want to park The car at the Basement.. Me.. Owh.. okay.. but you need to walk faster Doe... and She Reply Okay.. Walk Walk.. I cant Hear what she told me. because I put my earphone on... I'm sorry mom! :) Finally.. Me and my BEST FRIEND ( Mom) reach in front of KFC! Btw.. I'm Don't Miss KFC! I don't know why... okay.. Forget to tell you what is our purpose to go to Parkson! haha Our Purpose is Sending My Best Friend Cut Her Hair at Hellen Saloon if I'm not mistaken.. Next to McDonald. hehe.. Well.. on our way to the saloon.. I saw someone.. My Crazy Friend. I miss you much Girl! haha.. Its Sofia.. Then.. I smile at her.. Then. my Best Friend Walk In front of me.. Then we saw one car.. Well there's NISSAN Fair At PARKSON.. .She saw one of  The car name Navara.. haha.. WTH! Look Ugly.. lol.. It just like a Truck! lol.. haha Then.. I don't care about the car. haha. Before We reach the saloon.. OMG! I still remember. On December.. I always Upload my Games at Games centre.. And I truly miss those guy there.. hehe.. Btw.. Who care.. and the time show its. 1115 HOURS! Then we went inside the Saloon! well The Owner of the saloon know my mum.. :D hehe..  she sat and AKENG start to cut her hair.. and I just Like Her Bodyguard! Owh Please.... hurm.. Then I borrow her Smart Phone.. Well she has her own Smart Phone.. Me? Naahhh.. She din't buy for me.. Sad.. haha.. She Should buy for me first then she buy for her.. haha.. Nope.. She deserve the to get a new phone.. :) 
* tunggu * The Time show its 1140 HOURS! wow. Like tadaaaa.. The time turns Faster.. :) She's finish.. I still put my earphone on! well thats my style. :D Then as usual.. She Went to Her fav shop.. Super The save.. I know you know what I mean... haha. Actually that's not her Fav Shop.. haha..  She went inside and I'm waiting for her outside.. Well on that time I'm not yet Hungry!!! then.. I saw one Guy.. owh My god. He's HOT! I'm speechless.. HAHA.. BTW like I care. I miss someone.. not Him! lol.. Then..  I go inside and search For her.. She Smile. Happy tek? lol Then, She found thing that she want.. Of course la she paid that thing. lol.. then we go out from that Shop! Suddenly.. She Said " Daph.. let go to McDonald.. We tapau " Me dalam Hati.. ya ampun lapar duhal nya tok tek.. haha " The I bring Her to Drivetru at Petronas near Boluevard.. Before We Fetch Dexter (my Bro.. My mom fav son lol.. ) .. Then bla bla bla.. I don't want to continued the story.. hee Then We arrived Home at 13++ hours..

At 2 o'clock.. 
Who knows what movie at TV3? haha. Its Bollywood movie.. as usual.. actually, I'm not interested in Bollywood.. hehe.. But I had one Fav Bollywood Movie that is KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI! I love that movie since I was Kid.. :) hehe.. So.. While I watched That movie.. I text aefa... Lol.. text2... I did two thing in one time. . :) well .my plan is wanna send my PHYSICS and CHEMIST  paper to Aefa then she past it to my SIFU Kenneath Yong! Then.. Aefa Bring Me to Go jog..Then I say Okay.. 

Its 5 O'clock..
I still at home and Otw To aefa House.. Is that otw? owh nooo. lol But Who care's ??.. Aefa House and my House is near.. :) Then 1702 HOURS mummy sent me to Aefa House..Yeah.. She smile at me.. and I smile at her.. And I miss my BEST FRIEND : AEFANISSIA DURI! yeah.. Then I say.. Nah .. Give this paper to him.. and she reply.. I'll text him then you give it by yourself.. me: I don't want.. But not malu la.. then.. his dad at the back of the house saw me and make a funny face... haha lol.. then her mom come out. :) And her mom Call Kenneath.. Then Kenneath went out! On that time.. I wish I can Hide from him.. haha.. lol.. but I can't.. then.. Aefa mom park outside.Ngee and Kenneath saw me and he want the paper.. But I'm scare to Aefa Dog So I don't Give it to him! Aefa Mum gave the paper to HIM! fuhh... then we go to TAMAN BULATAN or also known as BULATAN PARK... :) then Me and aefa Start to jog.. :) 
Then.. we share some story and etc.. haha.. Funny doe.! lol..

And Its 6 O'clock
Aefa Mom Call us... She want to bank in some money to her sister.. so we Went to CIMB!. :) after we Went to CIMB.. We went back Home!!

*sorry if I skip the time *

Its 10 o'clock
Yeah! Who know's my Fav Story at NTV7? yeah.. Its about  WHAT MEN WANT.. I love This Story.. Its About 6 Guy with different ATTITUDE.. To tell the truth.. 6 of them are HOT! I has been Watching This Story Since Last week. hehe.. Best. Well I Love Kit! hhe.. He's Handsome, Charming and Etc.. I wish I can have A Boy Friend like Him! hurm.. hehe.. okay.. Can't wait for the next Episode! ;D

Owh YEAH! Now the Time Show Its 0055 hours @ 12:55
Its time For Sleep.. I'm Sleepy! bye bye... BTW I love you reader.. lol XP! haha.. Good night ! Yawn! 

P/S : I love All My Friend, MY family and Everyone.. And you.. Btw Thanks For Read Yea.. ;D


HERE " KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI" SONG FOR YOU!

I LOVE IT! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment