Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hope She's Fine.. ;(

Hey There..
I can't STAND When I see my Friend Was Crying.. 
Its makes me wanna cry..

Dear Nadia Farisha Aina..
I want you to chill..
I know
You miss your mama.
I know you don't want to lose Her.
No Worries..
I'm One of your friend Will support you..
All you need to do Now is pray..
I'll Pray For your mama..
I know 
Losing one that you love is hard..
I'll pray for your mom..
okay..
I don't want to see my Friend Crying..
I know Its hard..
I also Want your mom to get well..
I'll Support you Nadia .
I will.
Friend must support Friend Right..
I hope Your mama Get well soon..
Harap mama ktk cepat sembuh..
kmk pun xmok nya sakit..
sebab mama ktk dah beri mek semangat time SPM dolok..
I hope Your mama Get well soon..
I'll Pray For her..

I want You To chill Nadia Farisha Aina..
Chill Ya..

NADIA FARISHA AINA 

HOPE YOUR MAMA GET WELL SOON .. 


AUNTY ,GET WELL SOON YA..  

No comments:

Post a Comment