Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HEY THERE! TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY~ :) MY BEST FRIEND BIRTHDAY!

HEY reader! :) I kinda miss this person allot! :) I still remember when he make me laugh and what else.. about his lifE! :) fuhhhh.. :) Today is his birthday!
But it since boring because he is not at MIRI right now! OWH DAMN! I wish he was at Miri right now! :) but its ok, I know he was ok at SABAH there...:) well jadi org sabahan! haha lolz! :) just kidding! :) Actually he was continue his study at sabah! :) haha... I ALWAYS ASK HIM TO MARRIED A SABAHAN GIRL! :) BUT NO RESPOND AT ALL! HAHA LOLZ! :) HEY i still have your picture la DEAR! haha.. lolz.. wanna see! :) wait! :)
ha..... :) this  is our birthday boy for today! :) hehe.. :) peace! :) he was friendly! :) happy go lucky person and crazy person! :) 
sama palak doe! lolz! :)
 hey you cyril. i have song for you! 
happy birthday song! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!@ AND I MISS THIS SONG! I WISH WHEN YOU BACK TO MIRI YOU'LL PLAY THIS SONG FOR ME! :)
SEMUA TENTANG KITA! :) YAWW... I MISS THIS SONG! :) HAHA LOLZ.. BAH GONNA GO.. BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment