Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I think I'm fall in love with someone! :)

HEY READER! 
Let me tell you a story! :)
this story is so means to me! :)
Let me tell you! i never fall in love at someone that i love.. :) 
i always tell my friend that i love someone, but actually i never fall in love!
LET SAY! FOR AN EXAMPLE! 
ME: EEEE.. that guy! so handsome! :) * but actually i never felt that I in love with him! I just saying! :)
This habit has been happen to me since i was form 1! well org dah patah hati kan! haha lolz
I am phobia for falling in love with someone
 since i have been lived by someone that never think about people heart! :) sorry guy! :) I think you are not the right person that i love! :)
THen i suffer my heart for not fall in love with some! :) my heart keep silent! :)
hehe sorry la.. not in a mood for fall in lovE! :)
but now! :) hurm.. i wish i can open my heart again! 
ok.. :)
hurm.. I have been fall in love with someone...
hehe.. wanna know who? search for yourself! :) if you think that is you? ok you should accept it! :) lolz
 I LOVE YOU!
I WISH HE KNOW! :)
YOU
YOU
YOU!
 I LOVE YOUUUUUU! :) LOLZ! :)
CRAZY~!

No comments:

Post a Comment