Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My mood for today has gone, coz of that guy! :(

HEY READER!
I'm not in the right mood right now! :)
Actually, my mood was okay!
but!!! there is a but!
when it come to just now, my mood getting worst!
You know what! i hate this guy so much! :)
He is my ex bestfriend! :) wanna know who is he? i think no need la! not that importanT!
wanna why i'm hating him? coz he is so irritating boy! :)
He spoiled my mood! :)
just know i limpas him, then he say " xda orang puji " I just like " what the hell, bila masa ku mintak ko puji aku " MONOLOG DALAMAN!
biasa la ia, org xpuas hati ngan aku!
Tauk la nya x famous gik! tauk la
tauk la nya x handsome gik!
KO MOK TAUK KA? KO MEMANG X HANDSOME! KO MEMANG MUKA KEDAK TAIK, KO MEMANG KURANG AJAR KEDAK $ X AJAR KO! ko ia memang rasa dirik kaya!
ko x kaya ok! bapak ko kaya! :)
dah arrogant!
mok ku sebut semua tentang kau ka?
xpayah jak..
:)
eyh! sorry..
NOT IN THE RIGHT MOOD! :)
I love to tell the truth! :)
when you are in trouble, you wil search for me, but when you are not,
pfft YOu saw me just I'm not you friend! :) ia JAK!
you wanna know what.. you are LOSER!
YOU'RE LOSER!
PLEASE DON'T DISTURB MY LIFE! PLEASE! :)
I'M NOT DISTURBING YOUR LIFE...
Forget about it!
bah by! :) peace for you LOSER!

No comments:

Post a Comment