Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Saturday, July 16, 2011

WHAT A BORED DAY! :(

Spend my time on laptop since i back from school just now.. hurgh!
I'm bored! What the hell! mesti ka?
waiting for my sister to come back to miri!
mama and papa and my brother is not here, 
they go and take my sister at bintulu!
cuba aku ikut.. ini.. adohhhh...
but its ok! :) If i follow them just now, i think.. i'll never saw him! :)
I saw his smile, awww so cute,
I saw his eyes, aww...
I saw he wearing a kemaja! awww kacak la.. endang stylish!
haha.. lolz.. :) his smile make me feel i'm lucky fall in love with him.. haha
but I'm not the right person to fall in love with him! 
:)  single! :)
eee... i wish i can say your name here... but i can't..
because its so private ! :) HURm22. :) CLUE:  V!
sikit jak org tauk sapa ia.. haha.. yeah! :)
coz i always call you peace!! V is secret password to call your name! :)
alah.. malaz nak cerita.. :) peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment