Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Sunday, June 19, 2011

BUSY YEAR FOR THIS YEAR! :) Against Idleness And Mischief BY Isaac Watts


 having my fun time with study! Tension mood start from tomorrow! :)



How doth the little busy bee
Improve each shining hour,
And gather honey all the day
From every opening flower!
How skillfully she builds her cell!
How neat she spreads the wax!
And labours hard to store it well
With the sweet food she makes.
In works of labour or of skill,
I would be busy too;
For Satan finds some mischief still
For idle hands to do.
In books, or work, or healthy play,
Let my first years be passed
That I may give for every day
Some good account at last.
my days since so busy! busy for study! struggle for spm! :) So, :) I may stop here today! :) mun ada masa ! kmk post gik! ok! :)
so now i wanna go sleep! :) night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment