Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Monday, June 20, 2011

TODAY STORY! :) WHAT UPS GUY! :)

 YAHOOOOOOOO.....   I just past up my addtional mathemathics project and account paper 3  :) yahoo.. now! I can enjoy my study without thinking about any folio again! accept for moral! :) tomorrow i'm going to past it up! but it yet finish! haha.. :) lolz.. Today is a sleepy day for me! :
 
haha.. :) when it come to boring subject, my eyes will gonna close and close and close! haha.. but I'm not the only one who wanna sleep on the boring subject! haha.. half of our class will wanna sleep when it come to the boring subject! :) haha ! like just now! when it come to chemistry class.. wow.. haha.. first.. i'm fresh.. :) my eyes still open...hahaha..aa
After all of us enter the chemistry lab! i mean when it come to chemistry class, we need to go chemistry lab.. then after enter the class.. mesti la duduk kan...  haha.. so the teacher start teaching... In my mind! I'm gonna listen what teacher wanna tell us! :) ok.. haha.. after the teacher talk and talk and talk! what the hell.. haha.. my eyes can stop closing! :) my eyes just like lampu raya or lampu yang digunakan kat pokok krismas.. haha :  
keep trying to open!! then .. i wanna forget about sleeping, I keep my eyes on something and watch my friend  who already sleep! LENA DOEEE... aku jak xpat! haha  
then i laugh at my friend! haha... lolz.. bukan apa.. calie bah.. lamak2 dengar cikgu cakap adoo... mata terus lelap! hhaa lolz,... ok skip my story to account class.. haha
ha...... Account class is more fun! haha.. I think my teacher voice.. fuh.. i just wanna say.. suara yang mendodoikan.. haha.. true... it's true! bukan menyindir! Everyone in the class will feel her soft voice and can make everyone feel sleepy! hehe..
But when it come to math class.wow..., haha,.. It feel like Hot inside the class.. walaupun ada aircorn! haha ya sedih! adalah ia.. ehhe paham2 kedirik! :) her class is the best class that i ever had.. haha .. when it come to her class... wow.. she always open ceramah secara percuma.. haha.. i love it.. coz i love to laugh... ngek.. sapa nyuruh... haha..  but it's ok.. haha.. lolz.. 
skip.!
Then.. Then...malaz nak cerita gik! haha 

ok! my story stop here today! 
i felt tired! huhu... bah.. good night dear reader! :) hehe..  haha  night! have a nice dream!

Onigiri Rice balls

No comments:

Post a Comment