Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pengecut! CAKAP JAK PANDAI!! THINK BEFORE YOU TALK!

HEY reader! I just wanna tell you a story! and this story has related to someone! :)
I just wanna say, if you think you are brave or what? you can talk without thinking....
but if you are not brave! you must think before speak! 
hey junior of smk dp! :) you must think before you speak... dont you think that you are so clever! actually you're not clever... if you are clever, you are not at smk dp, you already at college.. :) I just wanna remind y'all... please take care with your language, thank you! :) 
actually, not every junior are bad, but some of them! 
i just wanna mention about this junior, 
his facebook 
actually, i didn't know who is this boy! :) he is a junior to me.. he think that he is good or what...? then he make a group la.. i don't want to mention that group name! because the group name is worse... and it can make our school image drop... but this boy didn't think about the affect of his group.. how stupid it is.
i love to call him as pengecut! you wanna know why? because... he had change the group name.. haha..
HEYjunior!!! you should think before you talk! I have been at SMK DP... at 5 years... i never think that i'm the one who owned the smk dp! :)  
Hope you get a punishment! stupid boy! I think, 5 years old boy is more ok then you! :) please be a matured boy! you're 13 this year! please la! 
ACTUALLY, I DON'T WANT TO DESCRIBE THIS STORY, BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE WANNA DROP MY SCHOOL IMAGE... 
'
FOR YOUR INFORMATION.. I LOVE MY SCHOOL! :) Please don't drop our school image my dear! 

TO ALL JUNIOR.. SORRY IF I SAY BAD OR WHAT TO YOU ALL.. BUT PLEASE LA.. JAGA IMAGE SEKOLAH BAH! OK! :) BYE! THATS ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment