Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Thursday, June 23, 2011

HEY you!!! :) who? you! haha.. :)

Hey YOU! 
:) 
Yes.. finally.. haha.. i have found what i want! :) but I still wanna search for a good one.. hehe..  but I have no time right now! :) the time showed it almost to go to tuition.. 
Onigiri drink
haha... 
now.. i wanna tell you a story, about someone that i just found just now! :) I mean my doctor!!! haha :) whaT the hell.. !
she advice me ! ok la i listen to her! but the worst thing is, when she heard me didn't like to eat green vegetable...... she scold me..! i just look at her.. and didn't say anything.. smile.. aha 
like i care ma... :) but i'll listen to you my dear doctor! in 3 month i'll change! when i see you later, i hope you'll surprise to see the different of me! haha 
i swear! Then i miss my all friend today!  i'm not going to school today! because i have an appointment with my doctor... so sad.. then.. what the hell.. i have so many homework.. but how am i gonna do them? some of the books I left behind in class.. hoho.. crazy life!
Onigiri Rice balls
haha.. what the hell! need to go.. haha 
wait and see.. hoho.. see y'll... :) bye bye! :

No comments:

Post a Comment