Ask me Any Question you want. Thank you! :) xx

Saturday, June 18, 2011

HAPPY FATHER DAY! :) YOU'RE MY HERO! :)

: Happy Father day's to my dad! :) even though, you never around with us because you always busy with your work at the sea. I MEAN OFF SHORE! So sad... but its ok... I always thank to god because you always treasure me with money... hehe thax dad! :) I never tell you that i love you! wanna know why? because i hate to tell everyone I love you! that word so disgusting to me! :) And now... with my open heart i wanna say I love you! *shy* haha.. lolz! Happy father day to my dad and to all dad! :) love ya...! :) treasure me! :) You alway's in my heart no matter what! :) so treasure me! BLESS ME FOR THIS SPM OK DAD! :) I WANNA BE CHEMICAL ENGINEER... <3 YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT, HOW ROUGH YOU WORK FOR US.. UNTIL EVERY TIME YOU BACK TO MIRI, YOU ALWAYS GO TO WORK AND DO YOUR PALM *SAWIT*... WHAT A BUSY. I'm sorry if i ever doing bad to you .. you never knew the words of your tired and happy to raise us 3 siblings that stubborn, that had never listen to you and never do what you want! :) But you are cool!:) You never give up to raise us! we're so stubborn! especially me! :) Iknow that! i admit that Because  i know:) I'm sorry! :) I swear gonna give you a good result for SPM! :) :) I'M LUCKY COZ i have you! because some of the children have no father! :) i'm so lucky! :) btw to all children or who or what ever! be brave! no matter what or what ok! :) i know you can! :) I know you are courageous persevered through!especially my fb friends JACKSON JOHN! okay jack persevere! I know you can! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment